164 Hindley Street
Adelaide, South Australia 5000
Adelaide Rockford map and directions
Perfectly positioned on the corner of Morphett and Hindley Streets in the vibrant West End arts precinct, the Adelaide Rockford is a 4-star hotel near popular tourist attractions like the Adelaide Oval, Sky City Casino, Rundle Mall shopping precinct, museums, art galleries and more. The hotel is only 5 kilometres from Adelaide Airport and within walking distance to many of the city’s free public transport services, including the Adelaide to Glenelg tram.
Driving directions from Adelaide Airport
- Exit the airport and take the 4th exit at the roundabout onto Western Link Road.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto James Schofield Drive.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Sir Richard Williams Avenue.
- Turn right onto Sir Donald Bradman Drive.
- Continue for approx 4 kilometres.
- Turn right onto City Ring Route/West Terrace.
- Turn right onto Hindley Street.
- The Adelaide Rockford is situated 500 metres on the left.