DIRECTIONS & MAP
ADELAIDE ROCKFORD MAP AND DIRECTIONS
Perfectly positioned on the corner of Morphett and Hindley Streets in the vibrant West End arts precinct, the Adelaide Rockford is a 4-star hotel near popular tourist attractions like the Adelaide Oval, Sky City Casino, Rundle Mall shopping precinct, museums, art galleries and more. The hotel is only 5 kilometres from Adelaide Airport and within walking distance to many of the city’s free public transport services, including the Adelaide to Glenelg tram.
Driving directions from Adelaide Airport
- Exit the airport and take the 4th exit at the roundabout onto Western Link Road.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto James Schofield Drive.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Sir Richard Williams Avenue.
- Turn right onto Sir Donald Bradman Drive.
- Continue for approx 4 kilometres.
- Turn right onto City Ring Route/West Terrace.
- Turn right onto Hindley Street.
- The Adelaide Rockford is situated 500 metres on the left.