It may be Winter but Adelaide has so much to offer, here's 10 reasons to visit our great city....
- Day trips to some of Australia's finest wine regions - Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale & Adelaide Hills
- Watch AFL - the home of Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide FC
- Grab tickets for 'Priscilla - Queen of the Desert' Musical starting 19th Aug 2018
- Explore Adelaide's Central Markets for memorable culinary experiences
- Take a trip along the scenic River Torrens on Pop-Eye River Cruise or Adelaide’s free bikes
- Have a spending spree along Rundle Mall and Rundle Street
- Visit the iconic Adelaide Oval - take a free tour or for an unforgettable experience, try the Roof Climb
- See the exclusive exhibition ‘ Colours of Impressionism’ at the Art Gallery of SA until 29th July 2018
- Meet some animal friends at Adelaide Zoo – home to the Pandas and Monarto Zoo - Australia’s only 360 degree Lion encounter
- Adelaide Rockford! We’re walking distance to Adelaide Oval, Rundle Mall shopping precinct, River Torrens and many more of Adelaide’s attractions – so why not make a night / weekend of it and stay in one of our modern, spacious rooms this winter.
Stay with Adelaide Rockford this winter and enjoy $25 off each night and $1 breakfast!